E-commerce on Your Website
- Selling one or many products
- Payment processing
- Costs associated with e-commerce
- Selling digital products
- Charging admission for events
- Recurring membership dues and subscriptions
Features available for e-commerce systems:
- Add an unlimited number of products.
- Create picture galleries and file downloads for each product.
- Sell digital products like articles and files.
- Sell tickets for events.
- Sell gift certificates.
- Manage membership dues and subscription fees.
- Setup recurring billing for subscriptions.
- Integrated shopping cart built right into your website.
- Customers can print receipts.
Live shipping – track shipments
- You can add live UPS or US Postal Service shipping rates for domestic and international orders.
- Update shipping numbers so customers can track their shipments
- Process payments through Paypal or integrated merchant accounts like Authorize.net.
- A security certificate setup for your website insures personal and financial information is kept safe throughout the checkout process.
- Customers can check their order status.
- Customers can track the shipping progress of their order.
- Print packing slips and order details.
- Update shipping status and track payments.