Marketing Project Manager
High Level Marketing is seeking a full- time, in-house, experienced project manager. This person should be able to demonstrate ability to bring together design talent, a creative vision, be able to advise clients on creative direction, lead a team of designers/developers, and work in an open, group setting. High Level Marketing has grown over 300% in the past 2 years. We're looking for a highly motivated individual to keep projects in scope, on budget, and deliver a solid customer experience.
- Advise design/technical team on implementation guidelines.
- Advise clients with little knowledge of marketing and design on strategies.
- Give creative direction and feedback to design team.
- Able to bring energy and value to creative sessions.
- Adhere to demand of project schedule in a changing environment and still keep a cool head.
- Be able to create efficiency in the department workflow to maintain profitability on projects.
- Able to increase the level of design and grow the quality and output of the design team.
- Must be at a high working level in Adobe CS5/CS6 and have strong technical understanding of web design and capabilities.
- Able to manage a large client roster, multiple project types and demands of tight deadlines.
- Review and approve proofs of printed copy, art and copy materials developed by team members.