Yep. We’ve Got You Covered.
For most business owners, engaging with social media is akin to the often socially awkward teen years many of us experienced as kids. You know what I’m talking about… you wanted to engage with others, but you were never quite sure what to say or the best way to say it, so you simply didn’t say anything. Fortunately, you’re not alone- we’ve all been there!
Sometimes all you need is a little support and a friendly nudge to try something new. So, when it comes to what you should post on social media to better connect with your customers, we have a few ideas for you. At the same time, we’ve broken out these ideas to help both businesses that ARE and ARE NOT open during the upcoming Labor Day holiday, which is Monday September 2, 2019, for anyone who doesn’t realize it is only a few short weeks away!
We’re Open that Weekend- Should I Run a Labor Day Campaign?
The short answer is… ABSOLUTELY! Many people, business owners included, don’t realize that Labor Day is one of the biggest sales holidays in the US. Your customers often see the end of summer as an ideal time to browse and discover ‘end-of-summer’ deals and discounts… even on service oriented expenses relative to maintaining their homes and/or businesses. In the spirit of leveraging their desire to take advantage of a great deal, here’s a few messages you can tailor to fit your business.
- Last Chance to Save! Labor Day Clearance Sale - Up to XX% OFF (insert your product or service here)! Book Now!
- Take XX% off your (new roof installation, AC service, tree trimming service, etc.) - No Labor Required! Call us at (insert your phone # here) or message us by (end of promotion date) to take advantage of this limited time offer.
- Fire up the grill and celebrate Labor Day with us! (insert your offer here)
- Labor Day Discounts Start Today! (insert your offer here)
- Hot Dog! It’s Labor Day! (insert your offer here)
- Hard work pays off! Enjoy our XX% off Labor Day Sale
- Last Call for Summer! Take Advantage of Our Labor Day Event and Enjoy (insert offer here)
What If My Business is Closed on Labor Day?
Easy. Forgo a promotional post and instead share something that acknowledges your appreciation for your customers. The trick here is to keep it simple, be genuine, and be yourself.
- It’s Labor Day Weekend! You’ve Earned This. Enjoy Your Break!
- Fire up the grill and celebrate Labor Day with friends and family! We’ll be here for you next week.
- Wishing you a safe and happy Labor Day! We mean it… you better not be working!
- Chips, Dips, Boats and Floats- However you plan to enjoy Labor Day, do it in style!
- The only meeting on today’s calendar should be you and the road. Happy Labor Day!
Okay, These Are All Great Ideas. What’s My Next Step?
Again, engaging with customers and prospects on social media starts by first committing yourself to POSTING A MESSAGE on your social media page! Remember... people enjoy connecting with other people, so be genuine, authentic and real. In other words, just be yourself and don’t overthink it.
We sincerely hope this helps you feel better about dipping your toes into the social media pool. From all of us at High Level Marketing, whether your business is open or closed, we wish you an epic Labor Day weekend!